First Choice Dental Lab is a full-service dental lab in Downers Grove, IL.
We manufacture and customize dental restorations for dentists. The office manager will organize and coordinate office procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
The office manager is responsible for streamlining administrative procedures, inventory management, office staff supervision, and task delegation. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative duties and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Must be well organized, flexible, and up to the challenge of supporting an office of diverse people.
Responsibilities (tasks associated with this role):
- Organize office operations and SOPs
- Allocate tasks and assignments to office staff and monitor their performance
- Ensure top performance of office staff by providing them adequate coaching and guidance
- Coordinate schedules and appointments
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
Results (expected accomplishments):
- Maintain a safe, secure and pleasant work environment
- Manage internal staff relations and keep management informed of changes
- All packages delivered on time according to doctor’s requested due date
- Cases rescheduled in advance if outsourced production delays
- Coordinating with the entire customer service team and helping in other areas when required
- Understanding of lab work flows and time requirements for each product when scheduling
- Provide excellent service to our customers
Requirements (expected proficiencies):
- High school diploma required, Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Excellent communication and phone skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
This job description is not all inclusive and additional duties, activities, and responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.